No Line On the Horizon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ok..so i forgot to bring my camera to the microbe party, and therefore any interesting and creepy pics can be viewed from Facebook via a friend album who tagged my ugly face in it!...Hah.


Been unduly busy this week..yikes..feel like time zoom pass very quickly in lab..sigh. I shall look forward to my December holidays! It's my second overseas trip with Liren, and well, we shall have many more to come! Talking about hols...me and Liren saw a pair of angmoh couple in JB custom, who looked extremely lost..And apparently, they walked towards the wrong direction to Singapore..So, we approach em telling them they walked the wrong way...well, then we chatted and coincidently they are also heading to Clementi. They are a pair of young French couple, whose English sounded so like my boss..creepy.. but what interests me is that they actually quit their job cuz their sick of it, pack their bags and head to south east asia and just don't give a damn about it. They guy once worked in South Sudan building water pipes for NGOs. Wow. Maybe one day, me and Liren will quit our job and travel to Bhutan or Mozambique for some serious soul searching..who knows, maybe we will! =)

"Stand by me...and darling darling stand by me"

I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING U2 LIVE FROM ROSE BOWL IN YOU TUBE CHANNEL-WOW!
I WISH I WISH THEY'D STOP BY SINGAPORE for their 360 deg tour!!!

1 notes:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.